Wednesday, August 27, 2008

once upon a time

I decided to import a couple of old posts from another blog...this one is from a month and a half into my adventure on facebook.  It's hard to imagine the days without it.

vendredi, décembre 17, 2004
Thefacebook.com

Has it hit your campus yet? Rest assured it is only a matter of time before it will.

According to the about section of the website "Thefacebook is an online directory that connects people through social networks at colleges and universities."

The president of one of the organizations that I advise first brought my attention to thefacebook. We have been talking all year about how to create more community in our area and help students get to know other students. Early November while we were in our weekly meeting he explains that he thinks he might have a solution and he explained to me the wonders of thefacebook.

No comments: