Wednesday, August 27, 2008

indecisive

I am supposed to be flying up to Denver this weekend to see some friends!  But there is a Tropical Storm that is about to make it's way into the Gulf of Mexico.  I am having trouble deciding whether or not I should actually go.  It's kind of eerie seeing how this weekend is the three year anniversary of Katrina.  New Orleans is already getting ready and many people are activating their evacuation plans.  I am sure that things here in Baton Rouge will be pale compared to elsewhere, but my tickets are direct from New Orleans to Denver and my return flight is scheduled for Tuesday...less than 24 hours after the hurricane is supposed to make landfall.  Plus, what if somethings were to happen and I wouldn't be here to help.  So anyway...that's what's on my mind right now.

For up to date information on Gustav check out the National Hurricane Center.

No comments: